- Value-Added Reseller: full training and tech support for all products
- Experienced: 18 years in the CAD/CAM industry and 5 years in CMMs
- Reliable: Speedy, local support when you need it
- Controlled Goods Registered
- Cost-effective: Very competitive rates
- Tri-Lingual: French, English, Spanish
- Memberships: CFIB, New Brunswick Metalworking Association, CME, APCC.
Ragot CAD/CAM Services was founded by Paul Ragot in 1998. As a value-added reseller of Mastercam, and other ad-on software, we offer full technical support and training for all our products. And with 15 years in business, our clients trust that we’ll be available when they need us.
In 2008, Ragot CAD/CAM Services added Contract Measuring to our list of services. Our ROMER portable CMM allows us to measure both complex and oversize parts — like propeller blades, vehicle exteriors, and welding fixtures.
About Paul Ragot
Paul Ragot is known throughout Atlantic Canada as the go-to expert for CAD/CAM/ DNC software solutions and portable CMM measuring services.
A mechanical engineer by trade, Paul has 18 years experience using CAD/CAM software — with the last 10 years focused on CNC programming of 2 to 5 axis CNC milling machines, 2 to 9 axis mill-turn lathes, and wood routers.
We work with clients from all industries:
- Green Energy
- Food Industry
- Auto Racing
- And more…